HEADS UP! Clarity will release timely new extensions of Winning at Prospecting! for branch, small business, and commercial sales team members later in 2013. To sign up for alerts when they’re ready, please click here.
Focus: Branch managers and business bankers
Main Messages: The best strategies for drawing new clients to the bank are community-based networking and referrals from Centers of Influence. The best approaches to prospects are based on trigger events that are meaningful to the prospects.
Learning Points: Participants learn how to
- Incorporate prospecting and networking into their day-to-day activities
- Focus their prospecting efforts on “high percentage” business types
- Use First Research and other resources to choose and use trigger events in their approaches to prospects
- Generate higher levels of prospect interest and trust during banker approaches
- Articulate their banks’ distinctive strengths for a particular prospect
- Engage prospects to continue discussions when prospects initially decline invitations to meet
- Develop more and more productive COI relationships
- Network MUCH more effectively at business events
- Work with, through, and (if necessary) respectfully around gatekeepers
Delivery: Pre-work, one-day classroom session with eight 30- to 60-minute Field Sales Meeting learning activities that follow the classroom session.