For: Business-focused sales team members
Main Messages: Everybody knows something about networking. For most professionals, the essential next step is rigorous focus, a discipline, and deployment of strategies distilled from the best who engage their communities and networks more broadly, listen better, position themselves more clearly, and influence referrals and introductions more effectively.
Winning at Prospecting provides structure, discipline, and skills that project bank leaders and sales team members need to stimulate the flow of referred business.
Building Networks that Feed Us
Meeting more people: New disciplines and skills to expand community connections strategically and increase referral flow.
- Leading and coaching network expansion (for sales team leaders, includes 12-week implementation plan)
- Building and sustaining personal networking disciplines
- Grasping the new norms of networking
- Distinguishing high-priority prospects
- Choosing the best networks for investment
- Nurturing and expanding network relationships
- Positioning ourselves to attract
- Asking for introductions and referrals
- Leveraging our time with technology
Getting Beyond Small Talk
As we meet people: Making the most of EVERY networking conversation.
- Coaching networking conversations (for sales team leaders, includes four-week implantation plan)
- Moving past kids, food, weather, and sports to conversations that count
- Engaging and energizing strangers and friends
- Building interest and desire for a “next time”
- Choosing reasons to continue
- Sustaining momentum in emails and voice mails
Building Value, Earning Trust
When prospects pause: Making the case – “Why consider us!”
- Coaching value positioning (for sales team leaders, includes four-week implementation plan)
- Positioning what we do and how we do it to ease business owner race-against-time pressures
- Grasping the pressures of business owners’ race against time
- Articulating the impact of our products on business owner cash flow headaches